Skip to main content

TIPS TO TACKLE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Hello guys,
 
 
A warm welcome to all my lovely viewers .
I think you are bit nervous after hearing the terminologies used by programmers. I am sure now you are totally bewildered after reading the word programmer. 
      Today, I promise you will never get confused before you start your journey as a programmer. I believe I will guide the best I can.
Let's get started.
     
Story of the language
---> Before I explain I just want to ask a question .what is a language and why we use it?   Think for a while....
Thanks for not thinking
Its my turn to explain . Language is a tool to put our imagination, thoughts, view into physical counterpart . Simply languages were created to make communications better, sharing our perspective, feelings ...
I am sorry for my elongation . We changed everything .we are the creators of the today's world. Computers is one of the greatest invention in the mankind. These computers perform the task assign to it. We discovered programming languages to communicate  with computers.




1.  What is meant by program?
         Program is a set of instructions given to  the computer. To be frank we are the teachers and computers are the students 
We are guiding the computer using programming languages . 
    . C programming language
     . C # programming language
      .Java programming language
       .C + programming language
        . Python programming language...etc



2. How to learn programming effectively within a period of time?
     Ya ofcourse we can, but how ? We have learnt English, Hindi french....just by observing. In the beginning we imitate and we continuously acquired the art of speaking. We made mistakes and also we recovered it. As a programmer I advise you to be patience. We should free to learn , ask ,enjoy the process  . Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Just  learn the basics and start developing simple projects as soon as possible.
MISTAKES MAKES US A PRO PROGRAMMER



3. How can we be a master of programing?
   There are many platforms to make us a programmer.
1.Google
2.Youtube
3.Github
4.Medium
5.Hackerrank
 There are n number of platforms.



4.How can we test our skills?
  We can attend codding competitions held by
 Kickstart by Google
 Hackerrank
Codechef
Codeforce



Codewars... etc
    


Thanks for gaining knowledge 
     Have a nice day😊



 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Programming Affirmations

Hello guys, I hope all of you are doing extraordinary. Today I'm here with an interesting topic. I'm super excited to share with you. Everyday being as a programmer we get distracted. So don't worry I am here to share  Programming Affirmations with you.  Are you ready? Let's get started Positive programming affirmations can create huge impact in our lives. These are the scientifically proven methods to change our brain patterns . We can create new patterns if we perform these activity consistently. I request everyone to read it before you begin your day. 1. I AM A FULLY-FLEDGE PROGRAMMER 2. I LOVE PROGRAMMING DEEPLY, PROFOUNDLY 3. I AM A LOOP AND THE CONDITION IS ALWAYS TRUE 4. I AM CAPABLE OF LEARNING NEW CONCEPT AND I LOVE THE PROCESS 5. I AM BLESSED AND I GRAB THE ADVANTAGE 6. I THINK LIKE A PROGRAMMER AND IT VANISHES MY FEAR ,ANGRY 7. EVERYDAY I JUST DEEP DIVE INTO THE PROGRAMMING WO

Making apps using python

  We can also develop apps and games using python programming language. It supports many framework , libraries. Kivy (GUI apps) framework: It was developed by python community to develop user experience. Kivy is an open source ,cros platform. Pygame framework: Pygame is a crossplatform includes computer graphics and sound libraries. These framework were aimed to give better user experience but there are many otherplatforms that are helping , solving users need. These framework aren't fully developed . It's became really tough to compete with unity, unreal engine, flutter,react native, javascript , Android development. Exceptions: We can't specifically point a Programming languages will be the best for gaming, web , mobile development. But in future the demand for new Programming languages might be high. Users satisfaction plays the main role in the world of Programming.